3rd Creative Economies Report Switzerland 2018
The 3rd Creative Economies Report Switzerland – Entrepreneurial Strategies for a “Positive Economy” – was published on 19 June 2018.
- Order the Creative Economy Report 2018
- Research Agenda
- Research Concept
- Creative Industries Switzerland
- Creative Economy Switzerland
- Focus: The Architecture Market
- Focus: The Design Industry
- Focus: The Music Industry
- “Positive Economy” – A living chart
- In the Eye of the Storm
- Critical Thinking: The Future of Judgment
- Sensory Hacking
- Press Review Creative Economy Report 2016
- E-publication: Reframing the Cultural and Creative Industries
- Routines, Strategies and Management Engaging for Recurrent Creation “At the Edge”
- Curating Culture: What can higher art education do?
- Curating Culture: Places & Practices
- Curating Culture: What was this panel?
- Curating Culture: Knowledge
- Order Reports
- The Creative Economies Model
- From Creative Industries to Creative Economies
- Focus: The Performing Arts Market
- Focus: The Design Industry
- The Creative Industries in a Nutshell
- Switzerland’s Creative Industries: Facts and Figures
- Widening the Creative Industries Perspective
- «Everybody is buying art…»
- Curating Hong Kong / Curating Alternative Futures
- Smart Curation
- Creative Industries between London and Zurich
- Creative Economies: Research Venture
- Cultural Policy in and from Switzerland – Phantom or Opportunity?
- Why you should (not) buy art
- Creativity Meets Organization
- Creativity Meets Science
- Creative Economy Report 2014
- Creative Economy Report 2014 – Main Findings
- CreativeEconomies: Research Venture
Creative Economy Report 2018
Which strategies do artists and designers pursue in search of a “positive economy”? How do they interlink contents and contexts in different entrepreneurial settings? What characterises the creative economies in Switzerland? How are the country’s creative industry
This report explores the dynamics of Switzerland’s creative economies. Based on analyses, facts and figures, portraits and mappings, it presents a multi-faceted picture of this industry complex beyond buzzwords like “business” and “creativity.” It thus contributes to understanding new emerging business models.
Co-Curators: Christoph Weckerle, Simon Grand / Contributors: Frédéric Martel, Roman Page, Fabienne Schmuki / Editor: Janine Schiller / Graphics: Lea Pfister, Ursina Landolt
Critical Thinking: The Future of Judgment
Symposium on the power of judgment in the age of digital networks
London Panel 2016
Set up as a collaboration between Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design London and Zurich University of the Arts ZHdK, this Panel will discuss the particularities of the Cultural and Creative Industries in or between London and Zurich.
Creative Economy Report 2016
“Von der Kreativwirtschaft zu den Creative Economies – Kreativwirtschaftsbericht Schweiz 2016”: This report provides new approaches to the Creative Economy in Switzerland along defined submarkets of the Creative Industries. Furthermore it focuses on national and global key issues such as value creation, modes of cooperation, processes of creation, practices and processes of the involved actors.
The report is currently available in German. Parts of the report are also available in English.
Authors: Christoph Weckerle, Roman Page, Simon Grand
Graphics: Lea Pfister, Ursina Landolt